This Safety Harness training Course will give candidates with the knowledge to inspect, fit and use harnesses and lanyards safely and correctly whilst working at height.
Typically 1/2 Day
This Harness Training course covers the following areas
- Health & Safety Laws and Regulations.
- Responsibilities of employees and employers under these laws and regulations.
- Different types of harnesses and lanyards
- Safe inspection of equipment.
- How to put on and wear harnesses.
- Working safely with harnesses and lanyards.
- Storage of harnesses and lanyards.
- Question & Answers
The safety harness training course aims to provide delegates with basic theoretical and practical knowledge required to effectively use fall arrest and restraint equipment and to carry out pre-use harness and lanyard inspections as required by current regulations.