This RTITB Fork lift truck Instructor Training course is for experienced forklift truck operators who wish to train to become forklift truck instructors.
All RTITB Training offered by Reset Training solutions is undertaken at RTITB Accredited training centres.
The RTITB Fork lift truck instructor training course is designed to provide delegates with sufficient knowledge and experience to successfully achieve the desired qualification. Some home study may be required – preparing and delivering lesson plans.
The RTITB fork lift truck instructor training course covers the following topics
- The role of the instructor
- Safety – the instructor responsibilities
- Principles of instruction
- Instructional techniques
- Simple skills analysis
- Practical demonstrations
- Question and answer techniques
- Training aids
- Lesson format and sample
- Logical sequence of training
- Battery care and maintenance
- Truck familiarisation and corrective action
- Testing of operators and preparation of examination lessons
Written and practical tests by RTITB Examiners to achieve RTITB certification
Experienced operators only, who hold a current or refreshed RTITB Basic Operator certificate (less than 12 months old) can take this course.