This PASMA mobile scaffold tower training course is accredited by the Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association.
The Work at Height Regulations 2005, require that the assembly, dismantling or alteration of Mobile Access Towers should only be undertaken by a competent person, or if being trained, under the supervision of a competent person. This PASMA mobile scaffold training course meets the requirements of the Work at height regulations 2005.
A competent person can demonstrate that they have sufficient professional or technical training, knowledge, actual experience, and authority to enable them to:
- carry out their assigned duties at the level of responsibility allocated to them;
- understand any potential hazards related to the work (or equipment) under consideration;
- detect any technical defects or omissions in that work (or equipment), recognize any implications for health and safety caused by those defects or omissions, and be able to specify a remedial action to mitigate those implications.
This PASMA mobile scaffold training course is run by accredited members of the Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association, the course covers the following topics
- Introduction to Mobile Access Towers
- Accident awareness/prevention
- Tower Assembly
- Safe use of towers
- Repositioning towers
- Tower inspection
- Care and maintenance
- Tower dismantle
- Regulations and standards
Practical and written Assessment