The PASMA Combined Tower and Low Level Access Course is accredited by the Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association and is aimed at anyone who assembles, alters, dismantles, moves, inspects and most importantly USES alloy or fibreglass mobile access towers, low level access units or podiums in the workplace. This not only includes construction sites but all workplaces, such as schools, offices and factories both internally and externally.
This PASMA Combined Tower and Low Level Access Course run by accredited members of the Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association, and has been designed so that each person attending the course to be able to safely, correctly and competently identify, assemble, alter, use, move, inspect and dismantle prefabricated Aluminium and Fibre-Glass Mobile Access Tower, Low Level Access Units and Podiums in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, current regulations and accepted approved methods, to have an understanding of current relevant legislation and regulations on working at height on this type of equipment.
The PASMA Combined Tower & Low Level Course has a maximum number of 8 candidates and covers the following topics
- Introduction to Mobile Access Towers
- Legal Overview – Health & Safety/Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British & European Standards
- Components, Inspection & Maintenance
- Tower Assembly & Dismantle (3T Method & Advanced Guardrail)
- Tower Stability & Tying-in
- Hazards When Using Mobile Access Towers
- Your Responsibilities When Using Mobile Access Towers
- Low Level Access Units & Podiums to PAS250
Our PASMA TRAINING courses require that ALL candidates have the correct PPE available to participate in the practical training and assessment. The following items of PPE and Accessories are required.
- Safety Helmet with Chin Strap
- Safety Footwear
Theory and practical assessments