This Ladders and Steps Training Course is designed to equip operators of temporary access equipment with the skills to conduct inspections and to recognise and eliminate the dangers of incorrect ladder usage.
With wider knowledge and appreciation of the Working at Height Regulations, more sites and main contractors are insisting on seeing evidence of training in the safe use of ladders and steps.
Typically 1 Day
Updated to reflect the requirements of the Working At Heights Regulations this Ladder and Steps training course gives an appreciation of the hazards, and measures required to control the risks associated with the use of Ladders and Step
- Health and Safety
- Current Legislation on Ladders and usage
- Is the ladder Strong Enough?
- Is the ladder Long Enough?
- Is the ladder Safe Enough?
- Reasons for Ladder Inspection
- Method of Ladder Inspection
- Ladder Inspection Demonstration
- Ladder and Steps Defects
- Correct Usage
- Risk Assessment and User Responsibilities
- Question and Answer Session
Multiple Choice Examination