The unvented domestic hot water systems type of installation is relatively new in the UK and the nature of these systems make it imperative that a safety course should be undertaken.
The unvented domestic hot water systems course is designed for engineers that are required to install, service or repair unvented hot water systems
This unvented hot water systems course covers the following topics
• Review of hot water systems
• Theoretical training and demonstration in the use of safety controls
• Hands on experience of maintaining, commissioning and carrying out fault diagnosis on the systems.
• CITB course assessment test
• This course is suitable for those in craft and supervisory roles.
• Candidates with a plumbing, H&V or gas trade qualification can be certified to inspect, commission, install/service. Other trades including electricians can be certified to inspect and commission systems or if they successfully complete a pipe work test also be certified to install/service systems. Supervisors and those from other backgrounds can be certified to inspect systems.
Candidates may also want to look at these associated courses.
• Basic Plumbing Skills
• Intermediate Plumbing Skills
• Water Supply Regulations
• Domestic Natural Gas Safety
Candidates will receive a CITB certificate
Candidates with a plumbing, gas or H&V trade qualifications