This Essential Electrics course is designed for gas engineers who wish to carry out electrical work on gas boilers.
This Essential Electrics course is aimed at gas engineers who wish to carry out electrical work on gas boilers and achieve the CITB qualification.
The essential electrics course covers the following topics
- Basic electrical circuits
- Use of multi meter
- Practical wiring of basic circuits
- Safe isolation
- Identification of electrical circuits
- Preliminary electrical checks on electrical installations
- Earth bonding
- Central heating circuits (S & Y plans)
- Practical exercises wiring S & Y plan systems
- Fault finding on S & Y plan systems
- CITB assessments